Dudley and Amica getting ready for their pairs race
Jake and I raced together in the pairs race against Daisy and Vera. I had sussed the whole thing out by now and did the whole thing perfect. Run over 4 jumps, get the ball, run back over the jumps, get a treat. Easy.
Bella
We had a really long break after that and my legs started to get sore. I discovered that drinking is so much easier if you lie in front of the bowl and stick your head in it. Why have I been standing up all this time? Being the slave driver she is, mum still made me run in the team race. I thought Id take an easy route and run around the jumps on the way back but some guy went and stood there. Suddenly going around seemed like too much effort, might as well just go back over the jumps. Final race of the day was another team one. Thankfully my legs had loosened again and I could run properly.
Pepper
Delta and I slept the whole way home but as soon as we walked in the door I wanted to play fetch. Mum said she was too tired but I can’t see how- all she had to do was stand there! I was the one who did all the work. Maybe she is right though, I am feeling a little sleepy and that lounge looks really inviting…
Rest time
Well, what a fun day it turned out to be. Mum said I am a really clever boy and she is very proud of me. I can’t wait till I can do it again.
Duke and Pepper
No comments:
Post a Comment